Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back in hot & humid DXB

Arrived in Dubai on Friday night.

Last couple or so days were better, I got enough trance albums to keep me entertained for a month I guess and did some shopping. Hanged around with some people from the 'Hara', wasn't bad and played with a tiny cat that was a bit tooo playful (But cute!).

Not very interesting when compared to Dubai, as soon as we arrived back home from the airport I was advised NOT to drive or stay out late, ended up doing both! Partied with a couple of friends and had to sleep for more than half a day yesterday due to the fatigue. Back in DXB, and loving it!

*Still waiting for a SMS*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all this dubai living and how wonderful you make it sound intrigues me sighhhhh anyway i forgot my passowrd and its not in this pc so heheh

Unknown said...

Well Dubai is faaar from utopia but I enjoy my time here at least...

Check this blog
http://secretdubai.blogspot.com

Don't come here like her friend looking for that sheikh :D

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Unknown said...

Thank you Randomsurfer :)

Anonymous said...

waiting for my sms :shy:

Unknown said...

You will get it Salima lol