Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Have a nice 'shift'

I didn't update my blog for a few days now. That is mainly due to the fact that there wasn't anything worth mentioning happening around here.

Saturday was O.K., a friend of my father invited us for dinner which was good, and the days that followed were worryingly boring. Stayed in for the next couple of days doing absolutely nothing apart from playing PS2 and going online… I must admit though, the bed is great and the food is even better. Apart from today where I finally had to go somewhere, I barely had any face-to-face interaction with anyone apart from the hotel staff… Even started telling them “Have a nice shift!” when they finish whatever they are doing in the room (Or delivering the delicious food: P)!

Three days of more sleeping and doing nothing left, a mini-vacation that started off so well has turned into unbelievable boredom. And by the way, please don’t bother to give suggestions, heard them all before :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you moved to jordan?

Unknown said...

Hell no! I arrived back in DXB on Friday night :)