Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Last few days...

If one ignores the crap going online, this week has been going quite well and it was amazing... My team (Liverpool) somehow ost against Chelsea although we ruled the whole game and created shitloads of goalscoring chances... Well, our next game is against Newcastle so it should be good :).Was satisfied with the performance overall but our finishing MUST improve. So, some things I did over the past three or so days:
Went swimming, bowling, wacthed football, shishaing God knows how many times!, ripped, burned and listened to some awesome music (As usual ;)), listened to Trance Around the World by my fav. DJs: Above & Beyond (Listening to it now again, they are so bloody amazing. Here is the link!), been hanging out at cafes most of the time, for you folks in Dubai I think you should try Momo Almaza by Harvey Nicholas at Mall of the Emirates and the nearby Armani Cafe :). Both classy and, trendy & nice

Some messages:

To SB: I owe you BIG TIME. All what you say is 110% true, too bad it falls on dead ears like mine... One day, one day I will learn that lesson

Another S: I love you despite everything, and you know that :)

L & S: OK, I've been a jerk, I promise I will make it up for you two :)

A few others: If you don't care about me, why should I give a flying fuck about you? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice posts..u've got alot to say man we should catch up! more often, we still have alot of time , no worries;)

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

We do have a lot of time indeed, one week left til the crap restarts :)