Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sick...

It’s finals time… Finally, that dreaded week in the middle of July has come, already halfway through. Three days to go, seems they will be the longest few days I’ve gone through in a while… That economics teachers f***ed us over in yesterday’s final, just like last semester, but the major difference is that I had a cushion to save my backside the last time around with good course work. That cushion has vanished this semester. Will I fail? Not really, failing is not an option. I will graduate in four years, period.

Why the three remaining days seem so long? Well, I’m sick, it’s not the first time I’ve gotten sick this year, in fact, I had several one to two day colds (If not less), but this ‘sickness’ has lingered since Thursday if memory serves me right, headache, throat, coughing, running nose, you name it! But hey, Hamdilla (Thank God) for everything… It is bothering me as it’s annoying, but it’s not affecting studying THAT badly, at least not yet… I’m not that stressed either yet, I’m just sick… This semester has been a roller-coaster ride, actually, the whole year so far. Much has changed even if I can’t point it out directly off the top of my head, but I know that things did... I still would have a LOT to do even after finals are over… I’m quite not over the fact that I’m less than 12 months away from graduation, but hey, c’est la vie =)

Before I forget these, I’ll just post them here before copying them to my other little blog… Not sure about them, but a good attempt at it nevertheless ;)

Wear that dress tonight
The one that I have seen
The one that does it to me
I don’t care that it was cheap
I think I will like it more

Wait for the moment
You can’t control it
You can’t look life in the eye

Wait for the moment
You can’t control it
You can’t look life in the eye

Agnelli & Nelson “Wear That Dress” (Deep Blue Productions)

No comments: