Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hug-less...

Someone indirectly reminded me of one of the sweetest videos that I recall seeing on youtube (Or wherever else for that matter), it's about a campaign for free hugs... I don't mind a hug now... Actually, I NEED one!

I don't think I've made someone's day for quite a while... Assuming I ever did in the first place :-(

Even Spider (Our infamous kitten) ran away when I tried to hug him... *sigh*

If you can, then do it! You don't have to hug a stranger, just find a good friend and do it, brighten up their day a bit, cheer them up, there's enough depression and negativity going around in the world... Doesn't it make you feel a bit different when a total stranger smiles to you? ;-)

*BIG HUG!!!!!*

p.s. totally irrelevant to the above, but here goes nevertheless: if anyone reading this, who by any chance is an AUD student, then whatever you do, never, EVER take economics (Either macro or micro) with Muhamed Zebib, I don't know about the other courses that he might be teaching there, but as far as these two are concerned, just do yourself a favor!

2 comments:

catch22 said...

:big hug and a pint of ice cream:

you should know better than trying to hug a cat :p

Unknown said...

But it's not any cat, it's the dumbass Spider!