Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Untitled...

Another update, yey!

Sitting in the auditorium at uni, quite early today, for the first time in a while the traffic was NORMAL! i.e., it didn’t take me more than 30 minutes to get to the Academy, yesterday it took me about 35 to 40 minutes to do that, while today it barely took 15 minutes, hope it is like this every single day :)

Got a tiny quiz in Economics later on today, studied as much as I can for it but it all sounds the same after repeating it… Think I should have invested my time in preparing for a midterm in French (Tomorrow), but there isn’t THAT much to study for in either.

Trying to find new places to study at and/or waste time at nowadays, Starbucks on SZR has been an obvious option (Besides being a good one of course), Shakespeare café is excellent as well, but I doubt it stays open until 2 AM like Starbucks! Been at Cosmo yesterday (Well, technically today as I was there at 1 AM) and noticed that they had other branches such as Hakawati in Marina and SZR and some other ones, I asked for specific directions/location details from the waiter and he had no clue (Predictable), heck, one of them had the phone number written and it started wit 04, thus meaning it was in DXB, when I asked the waiter he informed me it was in Abu Dhabi *Bangs head against table*

Less than a week left for Ramadan, and since I have no classes whatsoever on Sunday that could mean that I will have up to six days off (Normal Friday + Saturday, no classes on Sunday and three days of the Eid break from Monday – Wednesday, not bad at all! Haven’t got any plans really, not the type of person that plans things successfully, but I can confidently say that I will be at Peppermint (na3na3 club :D) on October 27th as Hernan Cattaneo will be back, missed his last gig due to the fact that I had to be in boring, boring Amman with the family. Had a laugh the other day, some people on Mahjoob believe that Paul Oakenfold, Ferry Corsten and another dj (I think Tiesto) will spin in Jordan in one single event, well, it would be good enough if one of them showed up, let alone all three!!

Got some pictures for you guys, guess it will spice up the blog a bit!
Hope you like them :)

More pictures at those links:
Random pics: 12/10/2006
Random Pics: 15/10/2006
And of course, my dA gallery :)

There are some pics that are supposed to be 'viewed' with this entry... Doesn't work obviously!

No comments: