Friday, September 05, 2008

New horizons

It’s been a while…

Well, I don’t want to jump on the “I’ve been busy” bandwagon, but I’d rather put it in a different way, I just couldn’t MAKE the time to blog really… Last year I had so much time to waste that I had daily diary posts about my trip, but this year all I could manage was a half-arsed effort of typing a paragraph or two on the second night, and nothing else… I had a good time in Jordan nevertheless, was actually much better than I expected… I wish that the previous trips were as ‘cool’, but hey, hopefully the ones in the coming years will be even better ;-)

So, I got back, started work 2 days later, learning a lot of things, and looking forward to more challenges and encounters of the so-called real world… It's going to be a tricky, tricky path, I can assure you that, but hey, no pain, no gain

Got the impression this post is dull and tedious, but might be a reflection of reality?

Hope whoever still stumbles upon this page is well :)
Beace

1 comment:

Neelofer said...

You forgot to mention your frustration of not being able to receive personal emails at work :oP

Like I said, everything will fall in place and you will forget about these "no work" days :o)