Monday, May 07, 2007

Temporary agony

I underwent a surgery on Saturday, thankfully this time it’s a minor and very small one, nothing like that major 5+ hour jaw surgery a few years ago. Turned out I had a lump and I had to remove it, hurt a bit during and after the operation, but within a few hours I was back to normal, hamdilla.

Although it paled in comparison to the jaw nghtmare, but it still evoked similar memories, at least this time it didn’t feel as lonely and emotionally painful.

Being a bit down recently, the Liverpool win in midweek lifted the mood briefly though.

Random question that I ‘should’ answer by myself in my next entry: What is really important?

p.s. started another blog, not very active really yet, but here goes anyway:
http://lyricalo.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Me said...

El Hamdulillah 3ala essalameh!! i hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

El 7amdellah 3al salameh :)

Anonymous said...

wlaaaaa
u never told me u were doing surgery!!!!! l7amdella 3a salaimtak Omar :hug:

Diana said...

el 7amdillah 3al salameh Omar

SimSim said...

hyeee u r Omie whom used to be liverpol4ever ? :D

got u ;)

al7amdellah 3ala salamtak maa 3aleek shar Omar

Anonymous said...

Nothing really matters man..
el 7amdellah 3al salamih :)

Unknown said...

Allah ysalemkum!

Simsim: Yup

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Шαғα said...

i know i'm awfully late -as always- :(

ald alhamdulellah 3la salamtak omar, hope you're feeling good now :flower: