Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tag time!

Hello people... I've been tagged by Jaz, I have to talk about 5 obstacles I encountered when I started my journey in the maze of blogland

1. I don’t know about Wordpress, but for Blogspot, before the new beta/google version was introduced, one had to struggle with everything. Changing a small little thing like a ‘link’ would require a lot of messing around with the HTML codes and such.

2. Time constraints. I did and I still struggle with consistency, I don’t update my blog too often, the reason for that though is that I’ve involved myself in one-too-many things online, I lost track of all the forums, online communities, photo sharing websites, news sites, etc. that I am supposed to frequent! It also a mood issue! I need at least 30 or 40 hours in a day to be able to do everything! Unfortunately I will have to battle like the rest of the world with the measly 24-hour days we have ;)

3. Finding what to write about… I think I even mentioned that in my first ever blog entry, I had no clue what to write about… Ended up filling this cyberspace with a lot of personal stuff and what I’ve been up to (Or not)

4. Wondering who’d read it, well, it’s not an obstacle but in a sense it was puzzling me if anyone bothers/bothered to drop by and actually visit again =p

5. Layout and how it looks… I don’t bother much about that now as I find it neat and somewhat professional the way it currently is :)

Another post to follow with what happened yesterday!

p.s. a bit rude & mean (But who said I am nice anyway? I can be but depends), but have to say it nevertheless to some people:
Don’t like my attitude? E-mail us at feedback@FUCK-OFF.COM
At least I BOTHER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol thanks for answering! :)

The friendly lion said...

Hey O,

long time huh!

dont bother alot about what people think, its your blog and hence what you write goes! if someone doesnt agree to them, the question to be asked is whay are they then reading?? dont conform!!
well really the simplest way to find out if someone/any one is bothering to read is stat counter.

see ya :)